Whether you are looking for a cocktail for your wedding brunch or to enjoy with your bridesmaids while getting ready the morning of, you can’t go wrong with these strawberry pineapple mimosas!
Recipe and Photos from Damn Delicious
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (25.4-ounce) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- Using a pitcher, mix orange and pineapple juice.
- Pour orange-pineapple mixture into champagne flutes until half full. Fill glasses with white wine.
Serve immediately, garnished with strawberries, if desired.