In the midst of planning your summer wedding and wondering how you’ll help your guests stay cool and beat the heat? We love the idea of serving these Raspberry, Mint & Ginger Summer Coolers that we stumbled upon over on The Lovely Drawer. You can even add a splash of rum to make them a refreshing cocktail for your bridal shower or the big day! Most of this drink is prepped in an ice cube tray, so easy peasy to prepare too.
- Place a raspberry, torn mint and quater lime wedge in each ice cube indent and top with grated ginger.
- Squeeze lime juice into each section and drizzle agave nectar over all to cut through the acidity.
- Fill with water and leave to freeze.
- To make the drink, simply pour one measurement of white rum into a glass and add a good number of flavoured ice cubes.
- Tear off some mint leaves and add to the glass and top up with lemon and lime sparkling water.
See more pics of the step by step instructions over on The Lovely Drawer.