Raspberries always taste great in the summer! And so does Beer! And Cocktails! So why not combine them! This awesome summer combination combines all of your favorite drinks to make one delicious drink.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4, 12 oz. bottles of chilled corona beer
- 1 container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup good quality vodka
- lime slices or fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a large container stir together the the raspberries, corona, lemonade and vodka.
- Serve in ice filled glass and garnish with lime slices or fresh raspberries. ( Serves about 6 )
Recipes ~ Pretty Plain Janes