Using double stuf oreos to infuse the vodka makes this drink taste almost exactly like an oreo cookie. If you love oreos and are patient and willing to take the time to do the infusion, you will be rewarded by this yummy cocktail.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo cookies, ground or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s marshmallow topping
- 4 ounces Double Stuf Oreo Infused Vodka
- 2 ounces dark creme de cacao
- 2 ounces Tres Leches Liqueur
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
Double Stuf Oreo Infused Vodka
- Combine the vodka and ground Double Stuf Oreos into a mason jar. Make sure the jar is tightly sealed and store in a cool, dry place for seven to ten days. Give it a good shake once or twice a day.
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve, cheese cloth or disposable coffee filter. Store in a cool place or in the freezer unil ready to use.
Double Stuf Oreo Martini
- Drizzle two martini glasses with marshmallow topping.
- Combine infused vodka, dark creme de cacao and Tres Leches liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish each martini glass with a Double Stuf Oreo Cookie.
Recipe ~ Daydreamer Desserts