Who doesn’t LOVE chocolate and pretzels combined? This simple bark from Wilton is as easy to make, as it is pretty to look at. Whether featured on a dessert table or wrapped for a wedding favor, we think these would be perfect for the February bride! Or any bride for that matter, as hearts, pretzels and chocolate are a welcome sweet treat anytime of year. Scroll down for more photos and step by step instructions.
- 2 bags Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- 1 bag White Candy Melts
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
- 48 mini pretzels
- Melt two bags of Light Cocoa Candy Melts according to package directions. Pour into 10 x 15 cookie pan with lip, tapping to spread candy evenly. Make six rows of eight pretzels, pushing down gently to set pretzel. Sprinkle with nonpareils and chill until set, about five minutes.
- Melt 6 oz. White Candy Melts according to package directions. Place melted candy into small ziplock bag, cutting small hole in tip of bag. Pipe white candy inside of pretzel to form heart shape. Immediately add one Jumbo Heart Sprinkle to center of heart, pushing down slightly to set. Continue until all pretzels are filled. Chill until set, 30 – 35 minutes.
- Transfer entire piece to a flat surface or cutting board and let come to room temperature. Cut candy into squares using a knife and enjoy!