We love bite size wedding desserts. Sometimes all you want is a little something. These chocolate covered cheesecake bites are made with an ice cube tray and take only ten minutes to prepare with an hour for chilling. Easy peasy. Scroll down for recipe.
- 10 oz. semisweet or milk chocolate
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 14 fresh raspberries
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Take an ice cube tray and spoon chocolate into each cube. Use a brush to push chocolate up the sides. Freeze for five minutes while preparing filling.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add whipped cream.
- Fill each cube 1/4 full with cream cheese mixture. Add one raspberry and then cover with cream cheese mix.
- Add melted chocolate on top and chill for one hour until set. Remove from fridge and invert to unmold. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe via TipBuzz