Bryan and I married on the beautiful Arizona spring day of April 22, 2016. After a year and a half of wedding preparation, planning and organizing every detail, it was a day for us to soak it all in. We wanted the wedding theme to combine both of our passions in a unique and memorable way: (1) My love towards music as a pianist (2) His love towards people as a firefighter/paramedic (3) Our love towards Jesus followed by one another. I am very proud that we were able to combine these three through such things as our invitations, reception decor, activities, ceremony elements, and musical selections. We had the greatest wedding of all time (with no shame of bias)!
♥ OUR WEDDING DAY ♥
We had our ceremony at Scottsdale Bible Church (Grace Chapel). This was the same location my brother got married in the year prior! Then, we had our reception celebration at the Paradise Valley Country Club (PVCC). Some specific moments I will forever cherish:
– Wearing my “something borrowed” Grandmother’s ring
– My dad’s “first look”
– My husband’s “blind look” and time spent together before we said our vows
– My Nan entering in the bridal suite and sitting next to me
– All of the bridal party, my mom and Nan gathered for prayer before the ceremony began
– The beautiful live music quartet, as well as having a friend play the piano during the ceremony
– An amazing support group of family and friends both in the wedding and as guests
– Delicious food provided by the country club
– The speeches from our Best Man, MOH and parents
– Playing the piano for Bryan
– Our first dance as husband and wife (including a lift and dip!)
– Leaving the reception through a sparklers tunnel
– Driving off in my parent’s 1969 red convertible Corvette!
♥ OUR WEDDING THEME ♥
♥ SPECIAL THANKS ♥
We are so thankful for the love and support from our family and friends throughout our preparation, wedding day, and now as newlyweds. Sophia Tolli’s dress was a godsend, and I’m so very thankful for Erin at “Tour of Elegance” in San Diego for her wonderful customer service when I ordered the dress. We are super blessed to have had so many wonderful elements to making our special day so amazing and memorable!
Dress: Sophia Tolli Egret – Style No. Y11565 / Photography: About Love Studio / Videography: The Story is Told / Ceremony Venue: Scottsdale Bible Church (Grace Chapel) / Reception Venue & Catering: Paradise Valley Country Club / Florists: Tami Tisdale Floral Designs, Rita Vanek, Carte Blanche Designs / Master of Ceremonies & DJ: Rose Budd Entertainment / Live Band: 3 Nations / Overall Planner – Design & Layout: Christie Lukes (Bride) / Bridal Boutique: Tour of Elegance / Hair & Makeup: Linda Giguere & Julie Martin / Wedding Dress Alterations: Helena’s Alterations & Valentina’s Alterations / Tuxedos: Celebrity Tux and Tails