Every guy has a little trouble with fashion, but some of us need a lot more help than others. These simple tips will help you look like you actually know what you’re doing.
Lead photograph ~ Tealily Photography
1. Wear a watch. This simple add-on is the signature of a man who knows what he is doing. Just pick a watch with a band that compliments your suit. Just like a tie, a watch can match any suit based on band and face color. With that in mind, almost any watch will look good with a suit.
2. Bow ties are the mark of a sophisticated man. Pulling off the right bow tie can be tricky, but there are easy ways to get it right. Simply match your bowtie to her flowers or your boutineer and you’re set! Make sure that the bow tie is proportional to your head, if its too big or too small it will make your tie look sloppy. Some men are not comfortable with bow ties, so a regular tie will work just as well.
3. A matching vest for your suit goes a long way. Matching your vest to your suit and then your bow tie to your pocket square and you are going to look put together. This is a great way to keep the fashion to a minimum.
4. The right shoes. The best shoes for a blue suit are brown. Light or dark brown, it doesn’t matter, even black goes well! Unfortunately, with a black suit or tux the only shoes that will look good are black shoes. It’s hard to break these rules unless you’re a trend setter.
My Wedding Nigeria
Mens Style Pro
5. Pocket squares. Although not always necessary, pocket squares are a great touch. Easily matchable to flowers or your tie, they are a simple addition that will make your colors pop.
For additional tips on blue suits check out The Perfect Blue for when You Say I Do!~The Best Blue Suits For Men.