Authentic Mon Cheri dresses emit a specific design as well as high quality however, counterfeit products claiming to be Mon Cheri brands are illegally sold to unknowing consumers every day. Counterfeit websites misrepresent their dresses by using Mon Cheri imagery, descriptions, and style numbers.
Before purchasing your dress, do your homework. Ensure that you purchase an authentic Mon Cheri brand dress from an authorized retailer by following the guidelines below:
1. Visit the Mon Cheri corporate Where To Buy webpage, http://moncheribridals.com/dealers. All stores listed on this Where to Buy page are authorized retailers for all of our brands, from bridal to social to children’s wear and prom.
2. Take note of the advertised retail price. Authentic Mon Cheri dresses are hand-crafted from high quality fabrics and embellishments, including Swarovski crystals. Retail prices should be consistent across all authorized retailers. If you discover a store or website that offers a Mon Cheri dress substantially lower than others, assume that the dress is a low quality counterfeit fake. Also, be aware of words like “inspired by,” “imitation,” “fake” and “similar to” that may appear on the store’s website or advertisement.
3. Challenge the authenticity of the brand name being advertised. Every authentic Mon Cheri dress will bear a hangtag and inside garment label with the Mon Cheri brand’s logo. If your dress is missing a tag or label, it may be a fake reproduction. Also check the spelling of the Mon Cheri brand being represented.
4. Take note of the pictures displayed on the website or advertisement. If the imagery used includes a model with a blurred out or pixelated face, cropped off head or displays any other suspicious photo-changing feature, the website or advertisement may sell counterfeit dresses.
5. Visit the website’s Contact Us page. An address in the United States as well as a telephone should be listed, not just an email address. It is also important to double check that the telephone number isn’t being forwarded to China or another foreign country.
Should you ever have any doubt regarding a specific store or website, please report the retailer in question to CustInfo@mcbridals.com. Please include as much information as possible about the store or website including the store or website’s name, address, telephone number, website address, and email address as well as details about your suspicion or experience with the retailer in question.
Counterfeit, fake or “knock-off”, dresses are created and sold with the intent to defraud consumers. The sale of such goods is illegal in most countries and often shown to utilize child labor as well as fund organized crime and terrorism. Please join Mon Cheri in the fight to eliminate such practices by purchasing from authorized retailers only and reporting fraudulent sellers when found. Do not be another victim!
News | Looking for style inspiration? | Testimonials | Glossary of Terms | FAQs | Employment | Media Kit | Order Catalogs | Sitemap
© Mon Cheri Bridals. All Rights Reserved. | InfoShare |Become an International Dealer